Sunday, April 11, 2010

Earn money by writing articles





If you love to write any kind of articles then this is for you and yes it pays too!
You probably have been writing blogs for ages, em I right?? Now turn your writing into cash with Wikinut
When you write an article about anything on the world Wikinut will publish it all around the world. When someone will click your article/review adverts then you will get paid 50% of the revenue. And the money depends on the users locations at which he clicked the ad.

Personally I'm not a writer my self but I've almost reached the payout limit. So it's that easy and simple.

Plus if you invite a friend you get 50% of his earnings. (That is if your friend earned 100£ you get 50£ which is about $75)

Please register under my referral link. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I must appreciate you for the information you have shared.I find this information very useful and it has considerably saved my time.thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Dont know whats a PTC site? Visit this post!

THANK YOU! COME AGAIN!